The Rome Maker Faire 2014 is about to begin and we’ll be there, again… This year’s most important news is that we will present a new project we’re working on for months: the Johnny. It’s more than one single machine and aims to provide different feeding systems and many production processes for the additive manufactoring: it supports the FDM 3d printing (also with plastic’s pellets and Stick Filament) and it could easly work with the cold extrusion. The Johnny Lab Machines are created to be used in laboratories and are not desktop 3D printers for the consumer market. You’ll find more informations and technical details on the project in this page.
- Un’oggetto realizzato con un blend di materiale termoplastico in pellet e fibre naturali grazie ad una grande stamp… https://t.co/noeKQY7TTA, Feb 14
- RT @carlodemattia: 3D forms of #graphene by MIT can be 10 times as strong as steel but much lighter https://t.co/kBB04tFxFt, Jan 7
- RT @Mindblended: #3dprinted centerpiece with #3MT #delta2040 by @3Dwasp @Designforcraft @neri_elisa #hemp #3Dprinting #design… https://t.co/r8DdAI92eE, Jan 7
- RT @3Dwasp: #tb to #yesterday :) Thank guys! @makerversity @3dprintingcom @SensemakersA @Designforcraft @3DHubs https://t.co/epvYBj16G7, Dec 13
- In collaborazione con #WASP, abbiamo prodotto questi vasi con pellet plastici di diverso colore e, poi, "caricati"… https://t.co/BEHvNi0au1, Dec 9
No Related Posts